|European Interdisciplinary Society for clinical
and sports applications
Lochaeckerstrasse 18, CH-8302 Kloten, Switzerland. Phone: +41 44 803 06 30, Mail: email@example.com
|Goal & Aims|
The main declared goals of the Yuanzh are to promote methods of therapy, training and measuring, as
* treatment specialties of their own, for assessment, rehabilitation and strengthening of human body structures and
* to establish these methods and systems as specific tools for rehabilitation doctors, physiotherapists, orthopaedic surgeons, sport medicine doctors, traumatologists, rheumatologists, biomechanical engineers, sports scientists, athletic coaches etc.
That means in details...
* to suggest and support scientific research, education and training
* to promote isokinetics in prevention and rehabilitation
* to establish a relationship between governments, ministeries and health- and insurance companies
* to share ideas and research with manufactures
* to stimulate protocol harmonization and implementation of elementary principles for proper utilization of isokinetics technology in practical workshops
* to create a forum for training and learning and to become a meeting point for discussion, knowledge exchange, brainstorming, as well as a connecting link to other existing scientific societies (IOS press)